Tuesday, April 05, 2005

You know it's spring when...

Well, first, if you've been paying attention you'll see I've done some redesigning, with the possibility of future edits. Eventually my list of links (especially articles of interest) will become obnoxiously long and we'll have to figure out the best way to deal with it. We'll--as if you're going to have any input.

You know it's spring when the sun poisoning starts. What on earth compelled me to go outside and expose myself to that star I know I'm allergic to? I guess it was bound to happen. But basically I itch all over, especially in parts "kissed" (or should I say bitten?) by the sun. We know there's no such thing as a tan for this fair-skinned girl. I wonder what will happen when I move to the land of sunshine (Los Angeles for those that haven't learned the big news).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home