Thursday, April 07, 2005

Why I Heart Topher Grace

Who is Topher Grace? Mind you I don't really watch television, but I thought people knew about That 70s Show and its star--so check the link above if you are still puzzled. He's also made some movies, of course, otherwise I'd have practically no exposure to him.

At any rate, he is the current poster boy for my archetype (not to be confused with my architect...and I don't even have an architect). That means he embodies my particular fondness for tall, slightly built (meaning skinny not somewhat buff) men with dark hair and fair skin. If only he had some prominent sideburns and constant stubble, I would not be able to control myself. Okay, we know I can always control myself, but you know what I mean. I remember commenting on that during a preview of In Good Company before seeing Ocean's Twelve at the Hoff Theater...and then bam! he appears moments later with many day's worth of stubble (and scary long hair, but it was probably a wig).

So you're surprised that this is what I find attractive? (Of course those of you reading this probably already know about this so it's sort of redundant or maybe I'm writing to an audience that doesn't exist.) Plenty of those skinny boys don't even seem to get why I go ga-ga for those types of men. Who knows why this is my preference. I mean, why do men like my generous chest so much?

This is just a physical infatuation, but he doesn't strike me as moronic. Then again, he supposedly, at age 20, dropped out of the very university I will be entering at age 22 for my Ph.D. (USC people, get with it).

So why am I writing this? Well, why does anyone write anything in a blog? And we know I'm all about the ridiculous. But then again, perhaps a single Topher Grace look-a-like is reading and wants a date. Hell, maybe Topher Grace is reading this and wants to know he's appreciated and wants a date. Yeah, I know, very ridiculous, but maybe he Googles himself once in awhile. I know I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home