Friday, December 01, 2006

celebrity breakfast

I generally detest breakfast food, so it's odd when I get a craving for that kind of stuff. Earlier in the week, I decided I really wanted to have pancakes, but I never made it to somewhere to have them. So this morning I decided I was going to have breakfast at the Brite Spot.

And guess who I saw there? Jeremy Sisto! I was sitting at the counter facing the entrance, and he was dining in a booth behind me with a bearded guy wearing a baseball hat (I didn't recognize him). Yes, I'm pretty sure it was him. When I first spotted Jeremy there was a moment of, "You know that looks like...but is it?" Then I heard him speak. He has that sexy, low voice which is unmistakable. I don't know if it was the beard or if he's picked up some weight since the cancellation of Kidnapped but he was a little fuller in the face. Still quite hot though. At the risk of sounding a bit like The Bible's celebrity news, I'll tell you he takes honey and cola with his pancakes, but I won't tell you what color his Prius is!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrian Grenier drives a Prius as well. Oh, aren't they so great!?

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home