Monday, September 04, 2006

the celebreality you won't see on vh1

No longer can we consider online dating for the pathetic people who are socially awkward, ugly, fat, or some other variation. I have it on very good authority that a very attractive actor who, on his rise to fame some years back (he's been a bit out of the limelight lately, but still hot), was compared to Johnny Depp. This hot man is using MySpace (yes, MySpace!) to date. If you look at his page it looks like something anyone could have set up with publicity photos and shots from films, but apparently a young woman decided to have faith in his message to her, responded back, and now has had a couple of dates with him. And at places I go like Arclight!

Dammit, would the creepy middle-aged men stop messaging me and the hot actors come on board. I know there's a certain big star in some hugely successful movies who likes girls my type.

How do I know all this? I live in L.A. I go to "parties" and talk to people who know these people.

But you know I don't really want the hot actors. I want the hot intellectuals. They don't even need to be hot. Glasses and stubble will do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how you are keeping them anonymous. Is there a liability concern? I know bachelor no. 2 based on a previous conversation...

btw, Adrian Grenier has his own MySpace site and it's real. whoo!

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home