Tuesday, August 07, 2007

two days isn't enough

I recently got back from a screening of 2 Days in Paris followed by a Q&A with Julie Delpy and a reception at Hollywood Social (or is it Social Hollywood?). Adam Goldberg was scheduled to participate in the Q&A, but he sent his regrets. My guess is that he caught wind of my seductive intentions and couldn't handle it. Such a shame. He delivered an excellent performance, while being as hot as ever. There's just something about a not-too-hairy Jew covered in random tattoos...

Anyway, the film was excellent. It was everything I had hoped it'd be. I don't think I've laughed so much and so hard in a movie in a really long time. It's very clever, full of quick dialog and neurotic humor--just the way I like it. I'm definitely going to run out and buy the DVD as soon as I can.

Now, you need to run to a theater and see it. Maybe I'll even see it again soon...

But, please, someone--anyone--whisk me away to Paris already! I can't take it anymore.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home