Friday, July 20, 2007

i'm getting more than two days in paris

Because Arclight is doing an AFI Director's screening of the film on August 7. I bought my ticket, baby. I get to see the film a wee bit early, plus Julie Delpy and Adam Goldberg will answer all my questions after the film.

There's also a reception afterwards. The last one I went to was pretty decent: free drinks, free food, free celebrity sightings (Winona Ryder! This time I bet Ethan Hawke!).

Take that, LA Film Festival Standby Line!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra Frank. said...

I'm really jealous. But I figure if you can get more than two days in Paris, I can get a few years?

2:59 PM  
Blogger psasidhar@yahoo.com said...

So, did you stay for the reception afterwards? I got my tag on, but somehow didn't feel like going for it.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home