Thursday, August 16, 2007

when your past comes back to haunt you

What happens when your internet boyfriend from the mid-1990s finds you through one of those ridiculous social networking sites? Oh my god, that's an embarrassing past I don't really want to relive.

Things were different then. Who thought to communicate with people near you when you were online back then? So few people I actually knew were.

What's more astonishing is that he would even think to look me up a decade later!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

link please! ;-)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Ridiculous Authenticity said...

Can you link Facebook? It has silly rules about who can and can't see your profile. I spend so little time there, I don't even know how it works.

Besides, should I really out him? What if he's reading this damn blog now? I have links all over the place.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home