Saturday, April 09, 2005

Google, oh Google, where art thou?

You know, I don't think this blog (or any Blogger.com/blogspot.com) is actually picked up in Google searches. After my experiment with Topher Grace, I decided to Google my name. Well, of course there are zillions of Stephanie Franks (oh how I remember the emails I used to get asking if I went to such and such high school in 1977, before I was even born). Anyway, I got impatient with sifting through those so I tried to search "ridiculous authenticity" and got tons of hits but the blog wasn't showing up. This afternoon it occurred to me to search my name with ridiculous. 6 hits. None of them was the blog, but one was a Tripod webpage on Freaks & Geeks that featured a "reprinting" of my April 2000 article in the Washington Post on the show. Probably an illegal use of the article (I'm not even sure I own the reprinting rights), but good to see that someone could find that if they wanted to. Of course I also have PDFs for those interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home