Sunday, September 18, 2005

catherine keener is a grandmother?

Yesterday I took my first real trip on the freeway. In other words, more than five miles (if I had even gone that far before). I went to Westwood to hang out with someone that I cannot believe moved to L.A. without his car. Anyway, I had to take FOUR freeways to get there, but it only took about 20 minutes. Getting back was another story, but anyway.

So we went to see The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Two movies in two days after such a long dry spell! At any rate, that is THE funniest thing I have seen in I can't tell you how long. It's constantly funny, the jokes are played right (nothing milked too much), and it was just fabulous. I want the DVD now, dammit! You really need to see this movie if you haven't. The concept is great and it truly delivers. No, it's nothing thought provoking, but it's not a dumb comedy either.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we saw it opening day in the Cinerama dome at the Arclight. Laughed our booties off.

OH, check this movie out
http://www.neverbeenthawed.com

My friend is the female lead.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home