Wednesday, January 11, 2006

four weeks from today...

is my birthday. February 8. Write that down.

I already know a couple of my cool presents will include this ice cream maker (in red, of course) and a subscription to Metropolis magazine. I'm surprisingly bad at demanding (suggesting) gifts. It was actually Anna who gave me the idea of an ice cream maker since I'm obsessed with frozen soft-serve dairy. Allie suggested the magazine. I'm still at a loss as to what else could round out the familial obligations. Any suggestions?

I've figured out one other thing I want on my birthday. If your name starts with a T, should ask me directly about that one.

Why do I think this birthday should include a healthy amount of tequila shots (with lime, no salt)? And it's a good thing I didn't bother lugging any tequila from Mexico. It's roughly the same price at Trader Joe's (yeah, the good stuff).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In LA for just a few months, and already doing tequila shots? What happened to that innocent, virginal Maryland girl?

2:47 PM  
Blogger Ridiculous Authenticity said...

Anna seems to forget that I arrived here corrupted.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home