Sunday, March 05, 2006

bachelor(ette) living

Well, I've moved into my very own apartment. Of course I'm typing this from a library since I won't have internet set up for more than a week. Do you remember how I coped with this last time? I already have visions of me going insane, locked away in my room by myself ala Renton in Trainspotting. I am typically hooked into the internet via IV. Withdrawal is a bitch.

You'd think this would mean I'm more likely to unpack quickly or something, but I don't know about that. I will have to go digging for school-related materials soon enough, but the idea of unpacking is a whole other anxiety-inducing experience. I really don't have that much stuff, but it seems like a lot sitting as a heap in my one-room flat. Allie gave me the brilliant idea of just throwing stuff in trash bags since I was moving a mere 2.5 blocks west. The whole moving process was much quicker than I would have imagined. Anna and Mark were lifesavers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home