Thursday, March 02, 2006

an update before the stuff you want to read

You may have noticed that it's been a long time since I've blogged. That's certainly not for a lack of action. Things have been really rough. It's just one thing after another. I got horribly sick and was given notice to leave my apartment. I've been frantically trying to find a new place because I want out ASAP, even if I still have through the end of the month. I've found a place and will soon go to see about sealing the deal. I'm thrilled to be living completely by myself for the first time in my life. It's something I need to do. But the thought of packing (which requires a lot of clean up of my room) is now the new burden. It's lighter, but we all know I'm not the organizing type.

Eh, I was going to make this a boilerplate blog, but let's not and say we did...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home