Tuesday, February 14, 2006

stephanie rocks

As common a name as Stephanie is, there are few rock songs that feature it. The Velvet Underground have "Stephanie Says," which I thought was the only one for a long time. Then I saw Jason Falkner and he opened with "Stephanie Tells Me So." Now through serendipitous events, I've discovered The Inevitable Breakups (based in NYC) have "Stephanie." You can listen to it on their MySpace jukebox right now, but I've also added it as my profile song (though I can't be held responsible if you read this sometime in the future and it isn't anymore). Hell, I'll directly link you to the downloadable MP3.

Of course like every girl obsessed with skinny rock 'n' roll boys (in suits), I want someone to write a song about me! Come on, we all know I'm memorable in one way or another (in other words, plenty of material to draw on).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home