Thursday, January 25, 2007

dangerous jokes?

From this week's Savage Love:

What's the biggest difference between a gay and a straight marriage?

Straight Boy Wants To Know

The only really significant difference, SBWTK, is the likelihood of any given husband hearing these 11 magic words: "Honey, it's been way too long since we had a three-way."


I howled when I read that, but then it hit me that Savage's enemies won't get this is a joke. They'll just say, "See, we're right! They will degrade the institution of marriage."

You think that last observation is hyperbole? Then you should read this gem I learned about today in the class I TA: "Prole Models: America's Elites Take Their Cues from the Underclass." Charles Murray is absolutely insane, but sadly, probably also the pulse of conservative America.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home