Wednesday, January 31, 2007

long days just get longer

Today I woke up at 3:15 a.m. to finish a paper I had due at 8:45 a.m. I printed it at 7:50, threw my shit together, and flew out the door. And I just made it on time to class. Phew.

Yes, I'm decidedly a morning person. I just couldn't work last night so I went to bed early so I could wake up early and still get a solid 5-6 hours of sleep.

Then of course I had school all damn day. I managed to watch the very forgettable Unknown between classes. I left campus at 6:30, but didn't get home until 8:30. Yeah, two hours. And I know you're going to ask, but traffic wasn't bad at all.

I got a flat tire. I pulled over, called GEICO, and they dispatched someone to change it for the donut I have in my trunk. I get a call from the car people's dispatcher asking me to come out. Come out? I'm parked on the street. The damn people went to the wrong place. This is why it's insane that GEICO does all the arranging for you. So I had to wait. And I had to pee.

The guy came, fixed it, and I was on my way. But now I'm worried: the donut is low at the bottom. I drove maybe 2 miles on it (and I need to drive another 2 or so to get to Pep Boys to fix it). I didn't exceed the speed limit printed on the donut. Should I be worried?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home