Monday, October 29, 2007

happy birthday, winona

Today is Winona Ryder's birthday. I was surprised to see her as the first birthday mention on The Bible's front page today. Someone needs to give that woman a job.

I know, this is a very exciting post after nearly a month, but my mind is a bit mush. I've spent the whole day sleeping and lounging after yesterday's long journey back from Portland, Maine. At some point I will publish photos from that trip and my trip to San Francisco a couple of weeks ago.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Steve. We met in Portland. I don't have an email address so I found you here. Email me at moga at mit dot edu. I want to know if think cultural tourism is always a product of capitalism and gentrification. It'd be interesting to talk more about U Street.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home