Monday, February 04, 2008

super week

If you're in a state that holds its primary tomorrow, vote! It's your civic duty. On Friday, I felt very civic indeed since I voted absentee for next week's vote (yeah, I'm still registered to vote in Maryland...it's complicated) and filed my taxes. I can't wait. Really. I'm a political junkie. This year is exciting as hell. You can bet your ass I'll be following the returns tomorrow night. If you really care, I'll tell you who I voted for, but I only made the decision after my first choice dropped out and then someone else I would consider as a backup dropped out too. Guess which men those were!

And can I just say, I am really sick of the Indian gambling proposition commercials. Who can even follow which side is telling the truth? Though I have my own ideas about that. On the other hand, I never tire of hearing Arnold Schwarzenegger say "California."

Though tomorrow is not the only excitement this week. On Friday, I hit the quarter-century mark. I know I'm going to the movies (In Bruges is the only decent release this week) and out to dinner. I'm not even sure where I'm going to dinner, or how else I'm going to fill my time. Though my weather widget says it's going to be in the low 70s, which is a really nice change of pace I can only assume has to do with it being my birthday. Hard-dee-har-har, I know. Seriously, I've been freezing lately. What happens when I go back into real winter weather eventually?! Oh no.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home