Monday, December 31, 2007

apparently actors furloughed by the writers' strike also need to mail stuff

Waiting in the insufferably long line at the Los Feliz post office just now I noticed Justin Chambers of Grey's Anatomy fame two spots ahead of me in the queue. Wow, he's hot in person, wearing prescription glasses and stubble.

Even though this is my post office, I never actually go in since the wait for window service is always long, but the more convenient branch had already closed for the holiday. Don't you just love coincidences like that?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra Frank. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Alexandra Frank. said...

I read your email, telling me to blog you, so I scrambled over here.

I must say I am disappointed. Sure, it's not everyday that you spot a celebrity, but Justin Chambers?

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea who that is!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home