Tuesday, January 08, 2008

in case any of you rely on me for your superdrag news

This just in. That little reunion tour I trekked my butt across the country for and those tracks I had difficulty listening to on MySpace did indeed suggest something a bit more substantial was on the way.

Superdrag (the original lineup) are returning to the studio next month to record a new album!

And they're going to play more live shows. They're playing with Nada Surf in New York in April (that would be awesome, but I'm not insane). They claim to be working on tour dates west of the Mississippi.

I'm excited! I've been so bored lately. I've seen all the movies out that I could possibly want to see. Thus, the highlights of my day are tracking the presidential primaries and watching Jeopardy!. School starts on Monday to save me from myself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home