Wednesday, February 10, 2010

after more than 13 months

I'm back. I'm a year older. I'm slightly less intent on procrastinating. I've also been locked up in my apartment for the last two days, sick with strep throat (which fully ballooned on my 27th birthday). But now I'm about to leave to check out a new restaurant a couple blocks from me (Forage). I am also now an insane foodie, chasing food trucks and everything else. So now I suspect I will be blogging about food more than anything else.* I haven't decided if I'm going to become that person that takes photos of everything she eats yet, however.


* Who knows, but Al's been telling me to blog about food (mostly so I don't have to talk about it so much with her) and figure let's just reactive Ridiculous Authenticity.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home