Saturday, April 05, 2008

photo update

Since I know you're unlikely to keep tabs on the update status of my photo album, I thought I'd alert you that I finally downloaded a bunch of photos from my camera and spent the time to upload them and others to the web.

Now you can enjoy photos from my October 2007 trips to San Francisco and Portland, Maine, as well as photos I took about a month ago while on a walking tour of the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Caltrans building. Click here to start the fun.

What you won't see in the photo album, is this adorable creature:



Cute, isn't it? Well, I ate him. He was a cake from Albertson's (they actually have an incredible and affordable bakery, including gourmet cupcakes). He elicited questions at check-out and oohs and ahhs from Allie when I showed her this photo. She calls it the "Muppet cake." I haven't seen one like it since.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just waiting for your Fresh N Easy review!!!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home