Saturday, March 13, 2010

chocolate in the air

I love it. Every time I've entered my apartment today, I'm greeted with a strong fragrance of chocolate with a hint of earl grey. It sticks around while I sit here, too. Yum.

All because I'm in the process of making a chocolate earl grey sorbet from this recipe. I used organic raw agave instead of sugar. Trader Joe's supplied the cocoa powder (it doesn't say Dutch process, but it has its own spiel about its rich, uniqueness) and a tiny portion of the enormous Dark Chocolate Pound Plus Bar (instead of bittersweet chocolate). It's chilling in the fridge, to be frozen in the ice cream maker later today. The whisk tells me it tastes incredible. I think it's going to be even better frozen.

I know I've promised to blog more, and I will. I have a huge backlog of stuff I've been cooking (with photos). I know, me cooking, who would have thought?!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home