Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hong Kong penis study

Researchers in Hong Kong set out to dispel the myth that Chinese men are smaller and therefore have inferior sexuality ability than Western men. And they did: "'Our conclusion is that Hong Kong people are no smaller than western men, where their penises are concerned,' said Chan Lung-wai, director of the Urology Centre at the Union Hospital, who headed the study."

How different nationalities fared (averages): Chinese 8.46 cm (3.4 inches), Germans 8.6 cm, Israelis 8.3 cm, Turks 7.8 cm, Filippinos 7.35 cm, Italians 9 cm (the longest!), and Americans 8.8 cm.

Research suggests that height bears no indication of size, and men with more fat tend to have smaller penises (having to do with blood vessels). But of course these are flaccid penises. I thought that a flaccid penis really didn’t indicate erection size. Maybe my male audience can weigh in on this.

Besides, I maintain it’s all in the hands.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr James Orin Incandenza said...

For a minute there I was shocked. I thought the measurements were made at 'full capacity'.

1:18 PM  
Blogger The Kwisatz Haderach said...

as was I..,

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home