Friday, July 01, 2005

how do i ♥ whole foods? let me count the ways...

1. Its European sandwiches (French ham with Brie & asparagus is my favorite)
2. Its fresh fruit tart (okay, you got me, all the desserts minus cheesecake)
3. Its prepared food & sushi with brown rice (it's the best grocery-store sushi I've ever had)
4. I never have to wait in line to check out (they quite often wait for me even though the place is full of shoppers)
5. The atmosphere: it's modern, it feels urban even if I'm shopping in the suburbs & for some reason I never get frazzled or annoyed by other customers
6. The attractive men who shop there (most prevalent at the P St. location*)
7. The paper bags are very cool & the rubber bands are very high quality

It's also apparently a good company to work for. And it shows, because the employees are always so pleasant. I should emphasize that I hate cooking, grocery shopping, and anything else domestic. Thank you, Whole Foods, for making it a little more bearable.


* so what if a good chunk of them are gay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home