Thursday, June 23, 2005

Rock Star: INXS

I find this very amusing and oddly exciting. We've all seen the promos for Rock Star: INXS. Of course I've dismissed it as another crap [non]reality show (though I admit I do like the movie Rock Star, which has the same premise). Well someone unaffiliated with this (as far as I know) pointed out on MySpace that Neal from Bona Roba (if you remember, or check the archives, I praised them when I saw them at the Velvet Lounge last month) is one of the contestants. Allie pointed out that he may win because he's the only one that actually looks like a rock star. I second that--just click that link above and check out the motley crue. Plus, this guy actually has the talent. As if I'd weigh in on such a thing, but he'd get my vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home