Tuesday, November 22, 2005

magnum, p.i.

I know, it's been awhile since I blogged. Allie got on my case a few days ago about it, but I told her I didn't have anything blogworthy. Now I do. No, I'm not going to tell you how this became blogworthy--so don't even ask.

You know I love irony, so this really makes me chuckle and scratch my head at the same time. Men are obsessed with penis size. Each man is convinced he has the biggest dick on earth, and even if he knows he's not nearly so well endowed he pretends like he does (hell, it's actually more obvious when men aren't well endowed with those little signals I make fun of all the time). Okay, anyway, so men think they have huge cocks, but more importantly, they want everyone else to think it's huge. So, tell me, why are men (and I know more than one so it's obviously a phenomenon worth studying) who claim that regularly-sized condoms are too small, too tight, or whathaveyou embarrassed to buy magnums? With the way men behave you'd think magnums would be flying off the shelves--hell you'd think Trojan would only make magnums!

So I invite my male readers, preferably ones that exhibit this paradox, to leave comments that explain this. Come on, you know you want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home