Tuesday, January 31, 2006

little miss smart girl with all her glasses and all her books...

just did something pretty stupid. After my morning of nothingness (hey, let's be fair: I watched a DVD I rented from the library), I rushed out of the house with computer in tow to do some research at the Huntington Library. I'm in the far left lane of the 2 singing along to Travis's rendition of "Killer Queen" when a loud FUCK hits me. I forgot to bring my reader card/badge and they aren't going to let me in the damn library. So I go all the way to the right and get off the freeway at Colorado and cruise through Eagle Rock. Anna's not kidding about that timewarp. I don't think anything was built before or after the 1960s.

Point is rather than turn around, go home, and then return, I've decided to just stay here and do my exciting data entry instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home