Friday, February 10, 2006

how much do your condoms cost?

Do you remember when I raved about my 99¢ Only Store experience? I said I didn't see any condoms. Well, I went back to the store to get a couple of things today and noticed two different 12-packs of condoms (regular and ultra-thin). They are Romantex brand, and it actually says on the package "Compare to TROJAN" (like with any generic product).

Can you trust a condom that can retail for as little as 8.25¢?


P.S. While I was there, I bought myself some conversation hearts. I haven't had them in years, but I figured it was worth it since they're the only valentine I'll get this year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes

6:26 PM  
Blogger Ridiculous Authenticity said...

I wonder if this anonymous commentor would want to share his/her experience with them?

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home