Sunday, July 01, 2007

i want more than two days in paris

It's dangerous to watch movie trailers for movies you really want to see. I was really anticipating 2 Days in Paris this afternoon. I stood in a stand-by line for more than an hour, but didn't get in. Damn. I wasn't truly heart broken until I watched the trailer when I got home (you can see it here). Oh my god I really want to see this movie! Before watching it, I didn't even know who was in it besides Julie Delpy; I just had the plot outline. Adam Goldberg (the Hebrew Hammer himself) looking sexy (I'm really coming around on beards), butchering French, and playing the neurotic boyfriend. How could I not want to see this? The Bible also reports Daniel Brühl is in it, but he's not in the trailer. And, of course, it takes place in my beloved Paris. Had I been able to see it today that would have made three Parisian movies in four days. Not bad.

It opens in limited release on August 10. You know I'll be there.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra Frank. said...

Good title.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home