Saturday, June 09, 2007

my eyes are still blue

On Wednesday night I took a redeye from LAX to BWI. Oh that sucked. I had never taken a redeye to the east coast before. Nor do I ever want to do it again. I just can't sleep on planes. And to make it worse, we were sitting on the plane ready to leave on time and then a flight attendant made an announcement that we can't go anywhere because security is at a standstill and our pilots haven't arrived yet. So we took off about an hour and a half late. Even after two Tyenol PMs, all I could do was intermittantly doze.

The highlight of the trip? I saw Alton Brown in an airport bookshop while I was walking around before my flight.

Nothing too exciting to report yet. Allie flies home from England tonight. I'm going to be domestic and make her my famous french toast in the morning. Aren't I a nice sister?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra Frank. said...

Yes. Thank you.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home