Thursday, December 13, 2007

i'm done

Well, just under an hour ago I submitted my last of two final papers for the semester. It was pretty bad. I ran out of time so there's no conclusion. It's a literature review, but you're still supposed to have an overall argument (oops!). I feel pretty badly about it, especially since the professor is brilliant. Not that all of my professors aren't brilliant--some are just more brilliant than others. I'm embarrassed, really.

But I'm so totally burnt out. This is my fifth year of graduate work--yeah, that's 4.5 years on top of the three it took to get my B.A. I'm just sick of taking courses. And next semester I'm just reading in order to prepare for my exams. That means that potentially I will never take another course again. That's right, this may have been the last time I will be on the other side of the student/teacher divide.

That's scary.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home