Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Oinkster

This is why The Oinkster has been so busy for two months that more than once, I've parked, got to the door to see the line straggle past it, and left. I love this place, but I am unwilling to stand in such a line.



What I can't believe is that they show everything except the burger! Come on, it's the best burger in L.A.! I also love the pulled pork, the rotisserie chicken, the fried plantains, and the beet salad. The fries are a must, too, of course. And they aren't kidding about the garlic aoli. I could put that on everything.

The house-made ketchup, on the other hand, I find disgusting. It tastes like apples and cinnamon, and I don't mix sweet with savory. Actually, eating my burger regularly at The Oinkster weened me off ketchup. You should have seen how much I used to put on burgers (actually I would cut them into quarters and dip them in ketchup) and fries. But decide for yourself. I know plenty of other people like it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home