Monday, July 18, 2005

i found something

Lately I've noticed I've gotten a lot of paper cuts--something I didn't quite understand since I really don't handle paper all that much. So this morning as I was mucking around with an old iMac hard drive, I noticed I cut myself on the plastic (so, yeah, they're probably plastic cuts rather than paper cuts). The damn thing stung and I still needed to stick my hands in some tight places, so I went on a search for a bandaid. There are lots of first aid kits in the architecture building's studio space (you know, architectural design can be very dangerous). I looked in a few of them and couldn't find a damn bandaid (some had big pieces of gauze that wouldn't work), but I did find a condom. At least if I ever find myself in need of one and empty-handed--in that building--I can be safe as well as impulsively kinky. Ever done it on a drafting table?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not on a drafting table, but I'd like to one day. Hopefully with you.... especially since I have my head screwed on straight now. :P

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home