Monday, October 31, 2005

celebrity [non]sightings

I have yet to see any celebrities in person, but I read about them everyday in The Bible. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not obsessed with celebrity. I couldn't care less about them. Seeing them in person is a novelty since they're supposed to be everywhere, but why haven't I seen them in all this time here?! I read The Bible's news as a joke--it's very easy, fast, and keeps me up to date on various things so I can fill my blog with profound insights, like these:

Gerard Depardieu is retiring! He has made 170 films (most of them French). While his American films aren't the best, go watch his French ones. This is a sad day for film.

Sarah Jessica Parker, miss nauseating princess herself, tore some tendons in her foot running down the street in 50" heels. Boo hoo. But she swears she will never stop wearing heels. Way to empower yourself!

Sylvester Stallone is completely off his rocker. First, news that he is going to make yet another Rocky film. Now, he's making another Rambo film. Someone must be out of money.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

You aren't hanging out in the right places if you want to see a celebrity. Try hanging out at the Arclight in the afternoon, grab a table outside and just watch. This is THE best spot to see any celeb with a kid, wait for some great animated something to come out and I promise you'll see at least one. Also try hiking Runyan Canyon in the middle of the day - great spot!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home