Monday, October 31, 2005

my enthusiasm has been curbed

I was too tired to post this right after it occurred (and besides, since I was watching the east coast feed, I might have spoiled it for some of you loyal readers):

What the hell happened to Larry David's Prius on Curb Your Enthusiasm? Why does he have a fucking SUV now?!?!?!

These little details matter. Unbelievable. The offending vehicle was shown only briefly when Larry locked himself out of the evil machine at a Jack in the Box. Actually, quite a significant portion of the show took place in the parking lot of the Jack in the Box talking about the food.

Sure I've seen them (and heard about them before moving here), but I'd only really come in close contact the night before when Anna and Mark went through the drive-thru (open 24 hours everyday) on our way back from Mr. T's Bowl (where I saw The 88 for the second time in one day due to a secret appearance and briefly napped during Artichoke because I was just too tired).

Point is, Larry, I'm so disappointed. I thought we were kindred spirits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home