Friday, December 02, 2005

living in l.a. is the best!

Last night I was trying to go to sleep and was up way past my bedtime. For once I remembered to switch on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. I missed the monologue, but made it in time for an email and skit before the first guest. It was absolutely hilarious! Then Dennis Quaid came out. I never before thought he was particularly attractive. But oh my god, he was hot. He looked so skinny, so rocker-like, and smiling broadly. I, of course, noticed a big wedding band which reminded me that he remarried. Oh well, but he's got a band (Dennis Quaid and The Sharks) who play around L.A. a lot. hmmmm...

Now to the cool part. I know you were all waiting for that. Seeing the show last night reminded me to check the website to see if they've scheduled who will be on when Allie is in town, because we plan to go to a taping again. Nothing for late December yet, but I noticed that Tuesday, December 13 is going to feature John Waters, David Steinberg (not sure who that is; he may be from Willow), and Nada Surf! Could I ask for a cooler show right now? I'm completely obsessed with Nada Surf's new album (listening to it now and when this was discovered). I've already confirmed my tickets. Anna and (hopefully) Mark will be with me. We're going to dress well so look for us in the front, baby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure David Steinberg is a 70's comedian. interesting....

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home