Thursday, December 01, 2005

magnum update

So none of my male readers wanted to comment on the magnum question, even with harassment.

But I have it on good authority that one of the men who was too embarrassed to buy magnums even though he felt that regular condoms "strangled" his member has done it. And yes, there's a difference. He reports that it slides on easier, feels really good in the process, and stays on just fine. When asked if he was still embarrassed to buy them knowing they work, he responded, "well, I'm not going to say they work, not yet, lab conditions are no match for the real world." So stay tuned for further confirmation.

I'm always glad to help friends' sex lives. In the meantime, Trojan should give me one of those lucrative endorsement deals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home