Friday, February 03, 2006

does your maid make a mess for you to clean?

I've long known that my maid has an irrational thought pattern. Gloria will go out of her way to climb on a chair to move (hide) things from their proper place where they rest (before she gets there)--and no, she doesn't put things in that vacated space.

But why did she do this?



I had left a bowl with a spoon and a fork on my desk, because I intended to clean it later. I have this thing about cleaning up things I use, not making others do it. Yeah, that's what she's there for, I know. But I also didn't want her to take the bowl and put it somewhere. It's a big complicated thing. Point is, why the hell did she think to dump that stuff (and leave it) in the big bucket of water I keep in my room to hydrate the air?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home