Tuesday, March 28, 2006

90210 DVDs (that's a lot of DVDs)

I'm not the only one that fondly remembers Beverly Hills, 90210. On today's hit list on IMDB there was a link to a Time article on the status of some of the show's alums and their current work. But there was also a link at the bottom (advertising of course) to the complete 90210 series on DVD. I got excited and rushed over to Netflix to queue it up. But I was disappointed to only find the pilot available and that the first season has an unknown release date. It's been like that for years. So I mosied on over to those links, which are in fact, selling you a massive collection of DVD-Rs.

Fox, are you so blinded by your American Idol fortune that you don't realize there is huge money to be made from 90210 DVDs? Or is this Murdoch's effort to keep highly sexed teens in the vault? I mean, really, you didn't seem to think too highly of Arrested Development, but at least that's available on DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home