Thursday, March 23, 2006

iBuzz, you buzz, we all buzz for...

I almost don't believe this. It's like something purely designed for me to blog about.

Remember way back when when I discovered the custom condoms available at Condomania.com? I decided to sign up for their email list to find out first about things they offer. Boy am I glad I did.

They now have in stock the iBuzz, an iPod accessory (it works with all MP3 players, or so they claim) with a little more sex appeal than your car adapter. It is a vibrator. It comes with a control, a bullet for women, a cockring for men, batteries, and even a Y-adapter so you can still use your headphones. Wow.

Apparently it debuted in the UK first. Sounds about right that the one European culture notorious for its sexual repression would invent (did it?) this.

All I have to say is: and I asked for an ice cream maker for my birthday? One, I might add, I can't even fucking use now that my freezer is so tiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home