Saturday, April 01, 2006

it kinda has that holiday mass mailing feel to it just in time for daylight saving time

I'm so proud of my Allie. Today she won the prize for best paper presented at the CHASA conference! "Another Girl, Another Planet: The Transgender Lovers of Different For Girls" applies theory developed by Judith Halberstam in In A Queer Time and Place: Transgender Bodies, Subcultural Lives to the film Different For Girls by exploring the transgendered nature of the lover of a transsexual. Do you follow?

Just goes to show the apple doesn't fall too far from the sibling. I like to think I get a little credit for indoctrinating her with a multitude of progressive thinking and concepts through my incessant raving over the years.

Lookout! The Frank Sisters are infiltrating academia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home