Tuesday, February 06, 2007

my upcoming cinema-going plans...

In last week's Arclight mailing, they advertised the 21+ screenings of Music & Lyrics that will commence on Valentine's Day. And if you go opening day, you get a free soundtrack. I thought, "Hey, that's really not a bad deal." But then I'd have to go at 9:15 since I can't make 7:05 on a Wednesday night. And Wednesday is a really long day for me. Well, this morning I broke down and bought the ticket when I saw how full the theater is already (even in the back!). Oh god, it's going to be all couples while single me thinks about the imaginary relationship I have with Hugh Grant.

I refuse to let this embarrass me.

Meanwhile, on Thursday, I'm going to Arclight to see Factory Girl for my birthday. Only three theaters in the country are playing it now (the other two are probably in NYC). Who wants to go with me? I still don't know where the hell I'm going to eat for dinner. There really isn't some place that I'm just dying to have. Well, except Moby Dick, but that's a little far. Suggestions?

P.S. Technical difficulties ensued and published this silly thing twice, so I deleted one but you still get the time stamp from it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home