Thursday, February 08, 2007

stephanie turns 24

Am I officially in my mid-twenties now? I think so.

A very lowkey birthday celebration, which is what I wanted. Anna and Andrew took me out to the movies and to dinner. I think we all had a good time!

I definitely recommend Factory Girl. Both Sienna Miller and Guy Pearce turned in excellent performances. What is this real sex business? I totally glossed over it. Looked like every other sex scene really.

Then Anna and I went to this new bar in the 'hood called Hyperion Lounge (I think you can guess what street it's on). It's unmarked except for a lit-up barbershop thingy (what are those things called?). They have a screen projecting odd movies, which is a nice distraction in a bar. I had a spicy ginger ale, but I'm so tired you would think I had something real to drink. Yeah, this blog is sort of falling flat right now because of it.

Oh well, another year, another something, right? Of course I'm young enough to still be thrilled about getting older (and I don't have any wrinkles or gray hairs to show for it yet).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home