Friday, March 09, 2007

look what i found

Damn it, I went to look up fare prices for the DC Metro for my excursion today and wandered over to their gift shop. They have an awesome umbrella, but since it never rains where I live that's not exactly the most practical thing to spend $25 on.

This is, though:


Except, I have a TON of things to hang in my apartment, and even after living there a year, I haven't done it. Will someone please help me so I can buy this poster and display it?!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra Frank. said...

Awesome! Always wanted one of those.

But you really should check out under the "Clothing" section the customization of shirts, mugs, and mousepads for each stop. I wanna get the Green Line's "College Park - U of Md" on a youth tee. I feel closer to it than any Red Line stop, funnily enough, because we start journeys from various stops on the Red Line, whether it's Glenmont, Forest Glen, Twinbrook, etc. But this stop is all mine.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home