Wednesday, November 02, 2005

fosters freeze v. dairy queen

I had my first Fosters Freeze experience this evening. Ever since I got here and bemoaned the lack of Dairy Queen, I was told that Fosters Freeze might be a good substitute. Well, I went to one inside an El Pollo Loco so it had a limited menu (I assume...and hope). I decided to try the dipped cone. They only have chocolate (and I'm a DQ cherry fan), but I have to say it was pretty good. It's french vanilla ice cream and the chocolate coating wasn't too bad. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate so I'm never going to be thrilled with these things. Though I have to say the cone was absolutely disgusting. In general I think that of cake cones, but this one was particularly gross.

I still think IKEA has the best ice cream (really frozen yogurt) in the area (yucky cone, though). And you can't be it for $1!


How exciting was that post? I've been up for nearly 17 hours working constantly, cut me some slack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home