Friday, May 12, 2006

"Are we straight on that? Women speak their minds; men don't want to have sex with them anymore."

Check out this article I've linked you to. It was brought to my attention by my pal Chris. It is a pointed criticism of a recent Washington Post article by Laura Sessions Stepp. Let's just say I'll refrain from making some really nasty, snooty remarks because I know people google themselves, but I know Stepp from my experimental days as freelancer for the Post in the dumbest section on earth ("Style Plus"). Stepp's beat is youth or something to that effect. She always manages to write these articles that are supposed to be a fresh look on a major issue facing people of my generation, but in the end, they miss the mark because she levels her middle-aged, mothering ideology on issues that are a lot bigger than these individuals.

You'll see what I mean. Just click the link, you're going to love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home