Tuesday, May 08, 2007

maybe this is why i procrastinate...

It keeps me busy. It's crazy. Now that I don't have any monkeys on my back (school is done with and I don't start work until Monday), I don't know what to do with myself. I want to go to a movie, but I'm too cheap to go to Arclight, which is the only theater playing anything I want to see (during the day). I could schlep my butt to Santa Monica, but I figure in the end, between parking, gas, and frustration in a hot car (the A/C can only cool you so much when it's 95 degrees and not a cloud in the sky), I'm better off paying $13 anyway ($11 for the movie, $2 to park).

Alternatively, I may just go buy Music & Lyrics and check out movies from the library. I was going to do that anyway, but I guess this means I can just lay here and watch them all. But the whole point was to get out of the apartment!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home