Saturday, April 21, 2007

looking for mr. goode bar

Recently I really felt like seeing Imagine Me & You again since I hadn't seen it since its theatrical release. And god damn I really like Matthew Goode. He was recently in The Bible's news with statements he's made to the media about how he can't make rent through his acting gigs. He can stay with me! He looks like Topher Grace, only better (partly because I've never seen him in a hoodie). And he hasn't made a Spiderman movie. Though, unfortunately, they've both had on-screen relationships with Scarlett the Harlot. No one's perfect...but put stubble and glasses on that man and I may not be able to control myself.

Naturally part of my imagined romance with Goode is his character in Imagine Me & You. He is the great guy, totally loving, concerned, and fed up with his capitalistic job (which affords incredible views of the Thames from the south bank). How could you not love this guy? When he gets crushed you want to be the one to pick up the pieces. He's the loyal type, and don't we all want that? (Loyal, good looking, clever...).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra Frank. said...

He's probably a Yorkie, too dangerous and sexy.

"It's not for girls!" makes him sound gay though. But I don't mean to say he is.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home